AFM is many things.
• It is NOT simply a portal or interface for viewing work online, although it can be used in that way.
• It is NOT solely an online experience, but a way to seamlessly blend the online and offline.
• It is NOT a replacement for experiencing art in the physical environment, but it is perhaps the most viable alternative.
• It does NOT privilege offline-native art works, but seeks to create an environment for offline and online or digitally native works to coexist.
• It is NOT solely a platform for exhibiting works, but an experimental art medium unto itself.